Monday, June 3, 2013

Hiatus - Puke Week

Why no posts last week???

Well, we were all puking. It was puke week. First D puked in the middle of the night. Two days later C puked in his sleep. Then two days later I got up and puked in the middle of the night. Then two days later C puked in his bed yet again. Then two days later my wife puked. Then two days later S almost puked. He didn't, and now we are all better. It started the Monday before Memorial day, up until last Saturday. A good two weeks of feeling miserable (with most of it happening this last week).

No I didn't take pictures.

No we didn't do home-school.

I was sick over my birthday, and puked on Memorial day, so now I am a little hotdog shy.

Now you know, and want to forget. Trust me, we all want to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment